We graciously accept all donations
Four easy ways to financially support Illinois Transplant Fund.
ITF is a not-for-profit organization funded solely through contributions from the general public and interested parties. We want to help as many patients as possible and graciously accept all donations.
There are many ways to give to Illinois Transplant Fund.
- Start an online fundraiser (Request to use the Illinois Transplant Fund Brand)
- Host an in-person event (Request to use the Illinois Transplant Fund Brand)
More info coming soon.
Work Place Giving
There are several ways to support ITF through your workplace.
- Giving through automatic payroll deductions
- Employees Matching Gifts
- Internal Employee Fundraising Campaign
- Employee Volunteer Grants
- Annual Giving Campaigns
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designate “Illinois Transplant Fund” as your Amazon Smile charity of choice and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase.
Visit smile.amazon.com to learn more.
Donate Stocks & Mutual Funds
Donating shares if stocks or mutual funds is a great way to help those in need.