We graciously accept all donations
Four easy ways to financially support Illinois Transplant Fund.
ITF is a not-for-profit organization funded solely through contributions from the general public and interested parties. We want to help as many patients as possible and graciously accept all donations.
- Start an online fundraiser (Request to use the Illinois Transplant Fund Brand)
- Host an in-person event (Request to use the Illinois Transplant Fund Brand)
More info coming soon.
Work Place Giving
- Giving through automatic payroll deductions
- Employees Matching Gifts
- Internal Employee Fundraising Campaign
- Employee Volunteer Grants
- Annual Giving Campaigns
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designate “Illinois Transplant Fund” as your Amazon Smile charity of choice and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase.
Visit smile.amazon.com to learn more.
Donate Stocks & Mutual Funds
Donating shares if stocks or mutual funds is a great way to help those in need.