Donating Online is Easy
ITF is a not-for-profit organization funded solely through contributions from the general public and interested parties. We want to help as many patients as possible and graciously accept all donations. To make a donation online, just click the button below.
Donate by Mail
You may send donations directly to ITF at the following address:
Illinois Transplant Fund
Attn: Accounting Department
425 Spring Lake Drive
Itasca, IL 60143-2076
For mail-in donations, please include the information in a cover note or letter.
- Start an online fundraiser (Request to use the Illinois Transplant Fund Brand)
- Host an in-person event (Request to use the Illinois Transplant Fund Brand)
- Donate a car or boat
More info coming soon.
Work Place Giving
- Giving through automatic payroll deductions
- Employees Matching Gifts
- Internal Employee Fundraising Campaign
- Employee Volunteer Grants
- Annual Giving Campaigns
If you would like to help fund ITF and have any questions
Donate Stocks & Mutual Funds
Donating shares of stocks or mutual funds is a great way to help those in need.